Online master's degree in Business AdministrationMaster of Business Administration
- Can be completed face-to-face or fully online with no residential requirements
- Only $595 per credit—well below the average cost of comparable programs
- Enroll in two 8-week courses at a time to complete the program in as few as 16 months
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)
- Be prepared to take your CPA exam
- Only 12 additional credits
- 8-week courses are online with possible face-to-face review sessions
- Finish your core courses and additional accounting courses in as few as 18 months
I tell people to consider this university because of what it stands for and who you will transform into as a leader.—Jeremy Wall, Master of Business Administration
Flexibility and ConvenienceOur MBA is fully online with no residential requirement, so it fits around your career, your family and your life.
Accelerated LearningBy taking two eight-week courses at a time you can complete the program in as little as 16 months.
Seasoned InstructorsMen and women of faith who bring their experiences in the real world to you.
Study Abroad OpportunitiesThrough our "Managing in a Global Economy" course you can study in places like Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Zurich and Lucerne.
AccreditationNNU's MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
Advance Your Career
Ready to talk with an admissions counselor?