What do NNU's Fees Cover?
The annual student fee provides for services during a student’s time on campus, including:
- Free health care in our on-campus Wellness Center (no co-pay for health or counseling visits, free venipunctures and free loans for durable medical equipment; e.g., braces, splints, crutches, wheelchairs, scooters, walking boots) with on-site physician
- Free access to group health educational experiences (i.e., How To Make the Most of A Health Care Visit, Understanding Insurance) and reduced cost for CPR/First Aid Training
- Free academic support (Tutoring & Writing Center)
- Free technological support
- Free high-speed WiFi throughout campus
- Free admission to most Student Government Association events annually
- Free access to the Johnson Sports Center for sporting events, recreational and fitness opportunities; Conrad Student Commons for technology-supported group meeting and study spaces; and the Peterson Learning Commons for private study spaces, technology-supported group meeting and study spaces as well as both physical and digital educational resources
- Free parking throughout campus monitored by NNU security team
Part-time students will have a reduced student fee based on enrollment.