Face-to-face classes and residential living happening on campus now! Learn More

Campus Facts

Campus Facts

Image
Facts
Image
NNU Library
Spacer component
Spacer component

Top Title
CAMPUS

Bottom Title
FACTS

Spacer component
Spacer component

Over 9,600 students. This year we have 1,287 undergraduate students, 726 graduate students, and more than 7,500 taking courses online or for continuing education. While the majority of our students come from the Northwest Region, students from 41 states and 28 countries attend NNU. 

Student to Faculty Ratio
15:1 (traditional undergraduate courses)
13:1 (adult program courses)
13:1 (graduate courses)

Spacer component
Image
Image
Affiliation_card

Stylized Text
NNU
Title
Affiliation

Content

NNU is affiliated with The Church of the Nazarene. Approximately 35% of traditional undergraduate students claim "Nazarene" as their church background and the other 65% belong to a variety of different Christian denominations, other religions, or indicate no religious affiliation.

Image
Image
Faculty_card

Stylized Text
NNU
Title
Faculty

Content

NNU has nearly 300 employees including 118 faculty who are committed to serving Christ and stimulating spiritual and academic growth in students.

Image
Image
StudentOrganizations_card

Stylized Text
STUDENT
Title
Organizations

Content

More than 40 different clubs and organizations exist on campus, engaging students in the pursuit of various interests including ministry, service, recreation, academics and athletics.

Image
Image
Facilities-Campus_card

Stylized Text
FACILITIES &
Title
Campus

Content

NNU is situated on a 90-acre, park-like campus with 34 buildings including seven residence halls and apartment complexes, a baseball field, softball field, soccer field, tennis courts and an Olympic-sized track.