Health Benefits 2012-13
Blue Cross of Idaho Medical Coverage
To download and read the 2012-2013 Blue Cross Policy, please click HERE.
Help from Blue Cross of Idaho
For live assistance with claims and coverage questions:
- Blue Cross of Idaho Customer Service: (208) 331-7347
- Prior authorization/care management, call: (208) 331-7535
- Main Fax Number: 208-331-7311
- Medicare transition team: 1-888-492-2583
Blue Cross of Idaho
P.O. Box 7408
Boise, ID 83707
Helpful Blue Cross Documents
New Employee Enrollments: Blue Cross Enrollment Form
Mid-year Enrollments: If your family has had changes, such as adoptions, births, change in marital status, etc., please contact the HR Office for instructions for enrollments and changes. Email: email@example.com Phone: (208)467-8036
- For coverage questions, please check the Blue Cross of Idaho Website or read the notices listed below.
- You can register on the Blue Cross site for extra help with claims and benefits. To learn how to register as a member online with Blue Cross, follow this guide, Blue Cross Member Registration.
- To help you navigate their site, you may read this PDF article, Blue Cross Online Tools.
Benefit Highlights and Notices
Vision & Dental Policies
New for 2012-2013
There is a change for this year! Dental and vision benefits are now managed by different providers. See below for information on those benefit plans and how to access your benefits.
VSP Vision Care
NNU recently contracted directly with VSP to service our vision care benefits. When visiting a vision care professional, you do not need an insurance card. All you need is your employer's name and your own information for their office to look up your benefits. (See the VSP Benefit Summary for more details.
VSP Enrollment Form (For new employees.)
Shortly after you enroll, you should receive a packet in the mail containing your benefit cards and site login information. Please notify the HR Office if you do not receive your plan information. You may email, hr(at)nnu.edu, or call (208)467-8036. Follow the links below for additional information.
If you choose Willamette Dental as your dental provider, you will receive a packet in the mail with your benefits and policy information.
To get extra help or information, follow these links below:
- Find a Dentist
- Schedule an Appointment
- Willamette Dental Enrollment Form (for new employees)
- Willamette Dental Waiver (for employees who do not choose a dental plan)
- To request charts or x-rays:
Click here to download the chart request form. Please submit your completed form and payment to the dental office where you receive your care, or you may mail it to:
Willamette Dental Group
ATTN: Records Department
6950 NE Campus Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124