Additional Employee Benefits
Employee Assistance Program
This program allows employees of NNU to obtain professional help from financial advisors, counselors and lawyers up to five times per plan year. To access this benefit use the following steps.
Call: 866.511.3361 TDD: 800.697.0353
Company ID: EAP4UH
- Call the number provided above.
- Provide the Company ID to ComPsych.
- ComPsych will ask the reason you are calling and suggest providers in your area.
- Call the provider you select to schedule an appointment.
- When scheduling an appointment, let them know you have EAP through ComPsych.
Pensions and Benefits
AFLAC Supplemental Policies
Cancer Screening benefits, Hospitalization Assistance and Dread Disease benefits are available. Contact Debbie Perron at (208) 559-5525
Holiday Pay and Calculation
Beginning with the Thanksgiving holidays in 2012, pay for holidays will be calculated using the employee's full-time equivalent (FTE). This may or may not be a change for an employee, depending upon the work schedule. A pdf is available HERE with the full explanation of this calculation.
2014/15 Holiday Schedule
- Labor Day - September 1, Monday
- Thanksgiving Holiday - November 27, 28, Thursday, Friday
- Christmas & New Year Holiday, December 24 through January 1, Wednesday - next Thursday
- Martin L. King Jr. Day - January 19, Monday
- Good Friday - April 3, Friday
- Memorial Day - May 25, Monday
- Independence Day - July 3, Friday
You may download a complete PDF document for several academic years here: Holiday Schedule 2013 - 2016
Group Life Insurance