The United States Government through the Office of Education has made funds available for several Federal Grant Programs. Available funds are allocated on the basis of greatest financial need to applicants filing by the designated dates. Because such need is a confidential matter between the family and the college, public announcement of the amount of grant awards is not made.

Federal Grants

Federal Pell Grant
All undergraduate students are urged to apply for the Pell Grant. Eligibility is determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The U.S. Department of Education will e-mail a confirmation that your FAFSA information has been received. You can then check your Student Aid Report (SAR) at the same website where you completed  your FAFSA (