For Our Treasure Valley Customers
We are here to serve you! From conception to cleanup, our trained staff can help guide you through all the steps necessary to have a successful event:
- To book an event at NNU, simply fill out and submit a Production Services Request Form. A Conferences and Events representative will contact you to talk over the scheduling details of your event and answer any questions you might have.
- You should receive a price quote by e-mail shortly after your initial phone consultation. Prices are subject to change depending on the complexity of the event.
- We are required by our insurers to have a Certificate of Insurance for all events held on our Campus. The limits of liability must be at least $1 million for each occurence and $1 aggregate, with NNU clearly listed as an "additional insured" on the certificate. This is sometimes the most confusing step for our clients, and we understand. If you have any questions on obtaining a certificate from your insurance agency please give us a call and we can talk you through it.
- We try to get contracts out within a business week. If you have questions about the status of your contract please contact us at (208) 467-8790. Once you've received, signed and returned your contract, you've secured the space for your event! Due to the complexities of booking space, please do not advertise your event until you have a completed contract in your possession.
- If your event is technically involved, or requires special services, we may schedule additional meetings to work over event details, or you may receive a followup consultation call with our Technical Director or Event Planner.
Catering for events held on the campus of Northwest Nazarene University is available through Sodexo.
From morning breakfast baskets and freshly brewed coffee to casual feast, and elegant hors d’oeuvres, these pages are filled with fresh and contemporary menus. These represent only a starting point, however. Sodexo's commitment to you is to customize menus as needed for any occasion. Whatever your event: a breakfast meeting, a faculty luncheon, a retirement party, you will find that they offer fresh ingredients, creative preparations, elegant presentation, and thoughtful service.
For more information about Sodexo, please contact the Catering Office at (208) 467 - 8660.