The NNU Scholars' Guild is formed with the following goals/intents:
- To provide a safe and affirming place for faculty interested in publication to share their ideas and their evolving writing.
- To provide opportunity for faculty with some experience in publication or juried publication to share some of their strategies with other faculty, in a supportive mentoring relationship.
Guidelines for Membership
- Members of the scholars' guild will covenant to receive and give help.
- Conversations in the guild will be confidential.
- Members will agree to complete the work called for by the calendar once it is finalized, in the interest of moving toward their publication goals.