NNU's Academic History and Educational Future
Tentative Schedule (Subject to change by the planning committee)
Planners continue to finalize details related to the upcoming 2013 Faculty Retreat that will focus on increasing our understanding of NNU's academic history and preparing for its educational future.
*Note: Since Trinity Pines removed its soda fountain several years ago, there will no soda available during the meals. You can find pop machines downstairs, and you are welcome to bring your own. The dining roomís juice fountain offers a variety of options.
Friday, August 16, 2013
- No program, dinner, or child care provided.
- You may arrive anytime after 5:00 P.M., since Trinity Pines will not have rooms ready prior to that time,
- Enjoy fun games and good conversation! Feel free to bring snacks & games to share.
- Registration opens at 5:00.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
- 8:00-9:15 Registration Open
- 8:15-9:15 Full Breakfast available
- 9:30 Welcome, Housekeeping, Introduction of New Faculty (Children ranging from birth through nine can attend third-floor activities; those ranging from 10 through 15 will meet on deck with activities director.)
- 9:50 Large Group Session with off-campus speaker
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 - 12:15 Large and Small Group Session with off-campus speaker
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:00 Free Time (See Recreation tab for on- and off-site activities.)
- 5:30 Dinner
- 6:00-6:30 -- Set up for Fun and Games!
- 6:30-8:00 -- Fun and Games! in Dining Area
Immediately following Fun and Games!
- Choir Practice for Sunday Morning Service Downstairs
- Do the Splits! Ice Cream Sundaes and Banana Splits in Dining Area!
- More Games, Food, and Fun Upstairs!
Sunday, August 19, 2013
- 8:00 Full Breakfast
- 9:30-10:15 Fireside Chat with Gary Waller
- 10:30 Group Session: Music, Scripture, Choir, & Communion; Message by Off-Campus Speaker
- 11:45 Break to pack. Donít forget to clean your cottages and dorms!
- 12:15 Lunch
Drive home safely!