Faith Integration from a Wesleyan Perspective
Faculty Retreat 2013
Back to the Future! Integration of Faith from a Wesleyan Perspective
Dates: August 17-18 (August 16, if planning to arrive on Friday)
NNUís Office of Academic Affairs sponsors this annual retreat for full-time faculty and their immediate families. Although registration is required, participants may stay at the lodge at Trinity Pines Conference Center without cost on both Friday and Saturday nights. The retreat provides all of the conference meals Saturday morning through Sunday lunch.
Friday Night Option
Trinity Pines Conference Center has graciously extended the option to NNU faculty families or individuals who may wish to check in no earlier than 5:00 on Friday evening prior to the start of the Retreat to stay at the Conference Center. Please note that NNU will not provide food service or child care on Friday evening, but you are welcome to enjoy the facility and surrounding area without charge.
If you wish to take advantage of this option, do the following:
- Choose the appropriate ď+ FridayĒ option on the Registration Form
- Understand that every attempt will be made to assign you the same accommodations for Saturday night as for Friday night, but it may be necessary to relocate in order to satisfy all of the housing requests for those arriving on Saturday
You will find at this site most everything you need to know about the retreat. If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the committee members.
Faculty Activities and Care Committee:
- Chair: Lawanna Lancaster (8367) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brooke Adamson (ext. 8255) email@example.com
- Joe Gorman (ext. 8016 )jtgorman(at)nnu.edu
- Duke Bulanon (ext. 8047) dbulanon(at)nnu.edu
- Lynette Hill (ext. 8802) ljhill(at)nnu.edu
NNUís Faculty Retreat endeavors for its participants to do the following:
- Experience spiritual, physical, and emotional renewal
- Build community with co-workers and families
- Become acquainted with new faculty
- Renew commitment to our common purpose
Updated May 2013