Throughout the summer, NNU has communicated the university’s new online textbook buying and selling process with MBS Direct to the returning student body and incoming students. As with any change, a period of transition and lots of questions are sure to follow.
As you interact with students during the coming month, here are a few tips to guide you in answering questions.
- To find out what textbooks are required for each course, and to place book orders, students should go to nnu.edu/bookstore. (Remember, textbooks will no longer be available for purchase on campus.)
- Ordering early to allow time for shipping before classes begin is recommended.
- The new textbook process provides more competitive pricing and convenient comparison shopping to help simplify the textbook process like never before.
- Due to heavy traffic, the MBS website is lagging a little; your patience during the shopping experience is greatly appreciated.
- Questions can be directed to the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to MBS Direct’s 24/7 customer service team at email@example.com or 1-800-325-3252.