NNU’s first class of students in the new, online bachelor of arts in liberal studies and associate of arts in business or elementary education programs will begin their educational journey this fall. Courses available during the two eight-week fall sessions include:
- BSNS2330 Business for Math and Finance
- COMM1210 Intro to Public Speaking
- ENGL0900 Improvement of Language Use
- HUMN1010 Cornerstone
- HUMN1050 Orientation to Online Learning
- MATH0900 Essential Mathematics
- MATH1100 Liberal Arts Mathematics
- MUSC1010 A Survey of Art and Music
For a full list of available first-year courses and descriptions, go to nnu.edu/online. Questions regarding courses and orientation may be directed to Brie Tripp at 208-467-8529.
Applications are still being accepted for the 2014 fall sessions. Interested students are encouraged to apply online or through the office of admissions at 208-467-8000 or email@example.com. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.