In honor of the life of former NNU Alumni Association President Dr. Marilee Shively, alumni, students and friends of NNU are invited to join a life-changing trip to share the Jesus Film in Costa Rica and Nicaragua May 12-20, 2014. Trip leader is NNU Associate Dean of Academic Affairs Dr. Ron Galloway.
Key highlights of this trip offering:
- The trip leader is Dr Ron Galloway who was raised in Nicaragua, loves Central America and her people, speaks fluent Spanish, and will provide day trips a tour company would not be able to provide for near the cost;
- Through our partnership with the Jesus Film Project (sponsored by the Church of the Nazarene) and one of our travelers providing a full film package, Dr Galloway is setting up a Jesus Film showing in Costa Rica and Nicaragua;
- Costa Rica was the first Central American country where the Church of the Nazarene was established. The trip itinerary will include travel to the sites and the history of the beginnings of the Church in Costa Rica.
Cost of the trip is $1350 per person double occupancy. Costs include all transportation while in Costa Rica and Nicaragua, hotel lodging, some breakfasts, and two complete film equipment packs to remain in Costa Rica for future Jesus Film showings. Prices do not include airfare and may be subject to change. Because there is no requirement for a VISA to travel in this part of Central America, anyone with a valid passport may be added to the roster until March 15.
Contact Director of Alumni Relations Darl Bruner if you have interest or need more information at 208-467-8843 or dlbruner(at)nnu.edu. Guests can be added to the trip until March 15. More details can be found by clicking
- NNU on a Mission: Vancouver, B.C.
- MBA trip through Greece and Turkey
- Concert Band…