Thursday, October 3, is an on-campus wellness event from 7:30am – 2:30pm, at the Johnson Sports Center.
- Flu Shots: 7:30am – 1:00pm; no appointment required; must be at least 18 years old.
- Cardiac Risk Profile Screening: 7:30am – 10:30am; to schedule, please visit: www.workforcehealth.com and enter passcode NNU2013 to pick your 15-minute time slot. Must be fasting, no food or beverage 8-10 hours prior to test. Must be at least 18 years old. May also check your A1C for a cost of $12.
- Mobile Mammograms: 9:00am – 2:30pm; to schedule your preferred time slot, call 467-8466. Must be female and at least 35 years old.
Bring your Blue Cross Card so that Saint Alphonsus can bill to insurance. If you do not have Blue Cross, cash or check payment is due at the time of service (Cardiac Screening – $30, Flu Shot – $30).
A BIG thank you to Saint Alphonsus Corporate Health and Wellness Services and Mobile Mammography Unit for providing these services.
Questions? Call the Wellness Center at 467-8466.
- Evening of Chamber Music Tues., Apr. 22
- Crusader Choir and Orchestra presents "Great…