NNU is celebrating the 100th anniversary of her founding with a number of special events designed to honor the rich heritage of the school.
- Historical display– Monday, Sep 9 thru Friday, Sep 13. A historical display in the Student Center courtyard showcases the sacrifice of NNU students, faculty and churches over the century.
- Founders’ Day Chapel, 10 – 11 a.m. Fri., Sep 13. The chapel message will celebrate the leadership that established the University and will anticipate future leaders. NNU’s founder, Eugene Emerson, and the University’s first President, H. Orton Wiley, will be honored posthumously. Those in attendance will receive the second of a five-piece series of Centennial keepsake pins.
- Groundbreaking Reenactment Photo: A reenactment of the original groundbreaking for the Idaho Holiness School, complete with actors in period costumes and turn-of-the-century vehicles, will take place.
- Employees will have a Founders’ Day Evening Celebration with their families and live music.
- Evening of Chamber Music Tues., Apr. 22
- Crusader Choir and Orchestra presents "Great…