For all the latest information concerning the Great Library Migration, read here.
- May 14 – June 7 All Library services will continue in the current Riley Library building; there may be some disruption as we will be preparing for the first part of the library migration.
- June 7, 5:00 PM Riley Library building will be closed to the public until summer 2014.
- June 10 – 21 All library staff will be involved in moving to Harter Lecture Hall and Helstrom Room 103, so please do not plan on any services being available.
- June 24, Monday The library will re-open in our migration resting place of Harter Lecture Hall and Helstrom Room 103. What will be available?
- A small but solid core of Reference materials
- Current print periodicals and 1 year of issues
- 19,000 new and recently (5 years) used items on shelves ready to be checked-out
- Items not housed in Harter will be available for retrieval by library staff
- All library services will be operational, but may be on a limited basis through July
- The old Riley Library building will be completely closed to the public; some library staff will be working there, others will be in Harter or Helstrom Room 103
- July 8, Monday –July 19, Friday Library operations in Harter Lecture Hall will be CLOSED while the remaining materials in the old Library building are migrated to their 16 month temporary locations in Culver or Ford.
- When completed
- Library services & core collections in Harter Lecture Hall and Helstrom Room 103
- A major portion of the circulation collection will be available by request
- Low usage materials including selected Reference, Wesley, Government Documents, Children’s Literature, and Curriculum collections, audio CDs and periodical back issues will be in storage and unavailable until late summer 2014.
LIBRARY SUMMER HOURS: 9:00 am – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Closed May 13, 27 & July 4 in addition to dates provided above
Check http://www.nnu.edu/academics/libraryfor complete hours and updates