NNU’s Office of Student Development would like parents of all current students to be aware that in order for their son/daughter to live on campus next year and to “get the room with the million-dollar view,” they need to be registered for classes and submit their application by FRIDAY, APRIL 19, to be eligible for the draw.
WHY would your son or daughter want to live on campus? There are a million reasons, but here are the TOP TEN:
- 10. The cost of living on campus is comparable to living independently.
- 9. There’s no better way to learn to share than to have a college roommate.
- 8. There’s no need to fight traffic or find a parking spot for class.
- 7. Laundry facilities are provided. (Detergent not included, but pink clothing guaranteed.)
- 6. Meals are healthy and prepared—and the staff do the dishes!
- 5. Community living is safe and secure—and did we mention more fun?
- 4. Residence halls are equipped with wi-fi and utilities.
- 3. Students develop lasting relationships.
- 2. Resident assistants and residence hall directors provide 24/7 support and care.
- 1. Students who live on campus are 35% more likely to graduate on time than those who live independently.
For more information, call 208.467.8663 or visit nnu.edu/campuslife