For many alumni and friends, recollection of moments shared with dearest friends and classmates at Northwest Nazarene University conjures up emotions of times past. NNU’s Centennial Celebration should evoke some favorite memories of your alma mater.
Do you remember …
- Cheering for the Lady Crusaders at the 1997 NAIA Championship game?
- Looking for President Hagood’s missing portrait?
- Setting your roommate up for a wingding?
- Journaling for Dr. Wheatley’s World Civilization course?
- Making flash cards to pass the freshman spelling tests?
- Anticipating Dr. Lyon’s extra-credit questions on the New Testament exam?
- Awaiting graduation and taking the CAAP exam your junior year?
(Insert your memories here)
The NNU Centennial provides a season of celebration for those who know NNU well and wish to remember the institution’s history and heritage.
Homecoming & Family Weekend 2012 marks the kickoff of a year-long Centennial Celebration that continues through fall 2013. The kickoff celebration will welcome alumni, family and friends to a special Travel Group Reunion and Gospel Sing. The weekend will also feature “NNU Through the Decades,” a decadal reunion event. Connect with your classmates or travel group companions and join the celebration November 8-10, 2012.
To view a complete Centennial schedule visit nnu.edu/100