Endowments and ScholarshipsGive Now »
The Northwest Nazarene University Endowment consists of over 400 individual scholarship and faculty research funds which help shape the lives of nearly 2,000 students from all over the world. These endowment funds exist in perpetuity and provide the resources each year that are necessary for countless students to experience NNU. More than $20 million has been generously given toward University endowments by thousands of alumni and friends to support the Christ-centered education found at NNU.
Gifts to these various funds will be invested in students or programs during the current or upcoming academic years. NNU students rely heavily on the support given through scholarship gifts so this is a great way to make an immediate impact.
Choose one of the following to make a gift today. For more funding options or answers to any questions you may have about scholarships, please contact Joel Pearsall at 208-467-8520 or jkpearsall(at)nnu.edu.
- University Fund - Perhaps the most important and most needed funding opportunity. Gifts to the University Fund provide valuable scholarship dollars to nearly every student at NNU.
- Profound Needs Scholarship - Funds from this account go to those students with extraordinary need and circumstances. Often times it is these dollars that can have the impact of keeping a high-potential student in school.
- Departmental Scholarships - Pick your passion! Give to any department for scholarships to help ensure the very best can graduate from a specific area of study. Check out the areas of study here.
- International Student Scholarships
- Crusader Athletic Scholarships