Matching GiftsGive Now »
Increase the impact of your gift.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by employees, retirees, and spouses of employees. By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double, or even triple the amount of your contribution.
How do I know if my company will match my gift?
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please fill in your employer’s name in the search box »
How do I get my gift matched?
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Gift form from your company’s HR department
- Complete and submit the form to NNU
(you may send your gift along with the form*
or give online)
- NNU will verify the completed form and return it to your company
- Your company issues a matching gift contribution to NNU
- NNU will let you know when the matching contribution has been received
*Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to: NNU Office of University Advancement, 623 S. University Blvd., Nampa, ID 83686