Community FairGive Now »
NNU Community Fair
For over 30 years, many key Treasure Valley businesses and organizations have benefited from introducing themselves to students, parents, and campus personnel during the Fair:
- Enjoy a unique promotional opportunity to provide valuable consumer information to approximately 300 students, their families and the NNU campus community.
- Engage and network with other local businesses and organizations.
- We provide an eight-foot, clothed table in a comfortable tented space. Morning refreshments are provided, and lunch is available for purchase if ordered before the event.
- Wireless internet and/or power access is available upon request.
- Coupons, discounts, prize drawings, job applications and samples are well-received and much appreciated!
Participation is limited. First come, first served!
Booths are reserved upon receipt of registration and fee. Participant fees are $25 (non-profit) or $75 (for-profit). Fees are waived for Nazarene Churches. Please contact us if you are a non-profit that needs assistance. Fees and registration should be received no later than Friday, August 1, 2014.
We look forward to hearing from you! For help with registration please contact Shelley Eilers at sreilers(at)nnu.edu or Bryon Knight at bknight(at)nnu.edu. You may also call us at 467-8423 with any questions. Thank you for your support and friendship!
NNU is proud to partner with Saltzer Medical Group, St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, U.S. Bank and
Fairfield Inn & Suites as 2014 Presenting Sponsors!
To view a page with the logos and links to all of our 2013 Community Fair sponsors and participants, click here.