Commencement Participation Policy
A student may participate in commencement if all degree requirements are completed or will be completed at the end of the current semester.
When all other requirements have been met, a student may participate in commencement if no more than 6 credits remain uncompleted beyond the current spring semester.
LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION is April 1, 2014.
Clearance for Participation
Graduate students will be cleared for participation through the Registrar's Office. Letters of participation will be sent to graduate students by the Registrar. The last day to clear for participation is April 17, 2014.
Picking Up Regalia
Each graduate department will have the regalia for their graduate students available in the respective graduate office for distribution. Check with your graduate program administrator for regalia pickup days and times. If you are not able to pick up your regalia prior to graduation, it will be available on May 10th at the Ford Idaho Center by 9:00 a.m., prior to the Baccalaureate ceremony.
Regalia may be picked up at the Ford Idaho Center behind the stage (where you will line-up) and robes and hoods will be returned behind the stage on the tables. You may keep your cap, tassel, and honor cords. Enter through Entry 1 (main entrance) or Entry 5 (lower south side).
Important Dates to Remember:
- April 17 - Last day to clear for participation
- May 10 - 9:00 a.m. Final regalia pick up at Ford Idaho Center, behind the stage (where you will line-up)
- May 10 - 10:00 a.m. Baccalaureate, Ford Idaho Center
- Wear caps, gowns, and honor cords
- Line-up at 9:15 a.m. behind the stage
- May 10 - 3:00 p.m. Commencement, Ford Idaho Center
- Wear caps, gowns, honor cords and carry hoods
- Line-up at 2:15 p.m. behind the stage