Commencement Participation Policy
A student may participate in commencement if all degree requirements are completed or will be completed at the end of the current semester.
A student may participate in commencement if no more than 6 credits remain uncompleted beyond the current spring semester.
LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION is April 8, 2013.
Clearance for Participation
Graduate students will be cleared for participation through the Registrar’s Office. Letters of participation will be sent to graduate students by the Registrar. The last day to clear for participation is April 19, 2013.
Picking Up Regalia
Each graduate department will have the regalia for their graduate students available in the respective graduate office for distribution. Check with your graduate program administrator for regalia pickup days and times. If you are not able to pick up your regalia prior to graduation, it will be available on May 11th at the Idaho Center by 9:00 a.m., prior to the Baccalaureate ceremony.
Regalia may be picked up at the Idaho Center behind the stage (where you will line-up) and robes and hoods will be returned behind the stage on the tables. You may keep your cap, tassel, and honor cords. Enter through Entry 1 (main entrance) or Entry 5 (lower south side).
Important Dates to Remember:
- April 19 – Last day to clear for participation
- May 11 – 9:00 a.m. Final regalia pick up at Idaho Center, behind the stage (where you will line-up)
- May 11 – 10:00 a.m. Baccalaureate, Idaho Center
- Wear caps, gowns, and honor cords, carry hoods
- Line-up at 9:15 a.m. behind the stage
- May 11 – 3:00 p.m. Commencement, Idaho Center
- Wear caps, gowns, honor cords and hoods
- Line-up at 2:15 p.m. behind the stage