Ministry Club CoordinatorApply »
NNU Ministry Clubs are serving the local community and the world.
Click here to read a description of current ministry clubs.
Ministry Club Coordinator 2014-2015
Ministry Club Coordinator (MCC) Description:
The MCC supports and encourages the ministry club presidents and helps promote ministry clubs on campus. The MCC works in conjunction with the Director of Student Ministries in the Office of Spiritual Formation and Student Government positions including the following: SGA Community Relations, SGA Campus Ministries, SGA Executive VP.
The MCC will serve by:
- Organizing the ministry club fair in the fall and other ministry club awareness events (ex: Time Out and SGA Chapel)
- Attend senate meetings when a ministry club is involved
- Attend ministry club events (at least one event per club per semester)
- Work with ministry club presidents on keeping records of ministry club activities and track student involvement.
- Assist ministry club presidents with budgeting for each semester
- Work with students who are thinking about starting a new ministry club and help them get started
- Make the NNU Community aware of potential new ministry club opportunities
- Attend LEAD Retreat (August 18-20) and New Student Orientation (August 22-30)
There is a stipend associated with this spiritual life leadership position.
To Apply for this position download and turn in an application and 2 references.
Application Due: April 10, 2014
Email the application and references to Julene Tegerstrand at jtegerstrand(at)nnu.edu