Learn about NNU’s MA/MDiv during Ministry Discovery Showcase

Facebook12Twitter0Google+0LinkedIn0
Jay Akkerman

Jay Akkerman

If you sense that God may be leading you into ministry—or maybe you just want to pursue deeper spiritual enrichment—then tune in to the next Ministry Discovery Showcase offered by Northwest Nazarene University’s School of Theology & Christian Ministries.

This one-hour, facilitated online webinar will be at noon (MST), Wednesday, Nov. 6. As the director of NNU’s Graduate Theological Online Education programs, I invite you to join me to discuss our online Master of Divinity and Master of Arts programs.

Bring questions. I’ll bring answers. We’ll cover many areas, including:

• Financial aid;
  • The differences between our MDIV and MA programs; and
  • Where your NNU online degree can lead you in the future.

Why should you consider NNU for your theological online education? We’ll talk about that, too. But for now I can tell you NNU offers:

• Strong, supportive, dedicated faculty who are committed to ministry and to higher education;
  • Flexibility and portability—our fully online, non-residential graduate theological programs allow you to fit your education into your life; and
  • Global learning context—better than 10 percent of our online students live outside of North America, so, unlike a traditional seminary classroom, you’re more prone to learn in active dialogue with others from various cultural contexts and traditions.

Please RSVP now.We’ll be respectful of your time, I promise. If you have questions afterward, we can always connect later via e-mail, Skype, or phone.

I look forward to meeting you – please join us!

comments powered by Disqus
01
Nov 2013
POSTED BY
DISCUSSION 0 Comments