Expressing Thanks for NNU’s Online MBA Program

Facebook0Twitter1Google+0LinkedIn0
Brenda G. Johnson, D.B.A.

Brenda G. Johnson, D.B.A.

Thanksgiving is the perfect time to express my immense gratitude for our Masters Degree in Business Administration program at Northwest Nazarene University. I know we provide an exceptional education—and produce graduates who are doing great work in the world.

I’m thankful that our online MBA program exists so that busy adult learners are not excluded from pursuing their MBA degree.

I’m thankful that our faculty—both sitting and adjunct—are people who truly care about their students. I personally believe those who serve NNU are committed to our mission and to providing an education—not just a degree.

I’m thankful that our online program provides students the opportunity to learn with others who may live across the city, the state, the country, or the world.

I’m thankful that we offer our students five areas of emphasis so that they can focus on what interests them most and gain additional skills and knowledge that are needed in today’s business world.

I’m thankful to be part of a University that is 100 years old, but is innovative and willing to put into place an online MBA that mirrors the high quality of our on-campus program.

Our MBA program is founded on the NNU values of transformation, truth, community and service. In striving to prepare ethical business leaders, we reflect the University’s Mission to transform the whole person—and to send out into the world those who become “God’s creative and redemptive agent in the world.”

If you’re looking for an online MBA you can be grateful for, one that is deeply rooted and internationally accredited by ACBSP, then I invite you to fill out a short request for more information.

I also hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

comments powered by Disqus