If you’re thinking about pursuing an online MBA from Northwest Nazarene University (NNU), then please join us for our MBA Discovery Showcase Webinar at 11 a.m. MDT, Tuesday, Oct. 29.
MBA Program Director Brenda Johnson will be leading this interactive online chat. This is an ideal time for you to learn more about the wonderful academic opportunities that await working professionals like you who are looking to commit to an enriching period of online study.
You’ll receive answers to many questions, including:
- Are classes self-paced or scheduled?
- How are online courses different from on-campus courses?
- How much time does a class require each week?
- How long will it take to graduate?
As an NNU admissions counselor, I often talk with prospective students who have never taken online courses. One of their chief concerns: Who will be teaching me?
Through NNU’s online MBA, you’ll be learning from professors who are scholars, yes, but their No. 1 priority is teaching. Their focus is on you—and on translating theory into practice so you’re prepared to put your education to work in the real world.
Need more reasons to pursue your online MBA at NNU? You’ll receive those during the webinar as well, but here’s a sneak preview:
- NNU is a traditional, not-for-profit, regionally accredited university
- Our online MBA program is ACBSP accredited
- NNU has been rated by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top masters-level universities in the Western region
- We’re in The Princeton Review’s “The Best Western Colleges”
Your NNU MBA education will be delivered in a Christian setting—even online. Through our program, you can become an ethical leader in as little as 16 months.
RSVP NOW for this informative event. I’m certain you’ll find it incredibly helping in informing your decision to pursue an MBA at NNU.comments powered by Disqus