Spotlight: Operations Management Emphasis Ideal Fit for This Leader

Facebook0Twitter0Google+0LinkedIn0
Jeremy Wall

Jeremy Wall

Jeremy Wall has enjoyed success in many leadership positions within operations management. That’s why he chose the Operation Management emphasis while pursuing his MBA online at Northwest Nazarene University (NNU).

“I was attracted to NNU’s reputation, and the Operations Management specialization fits well with my future desires, background and skillset,” says Jeremy, 37, the Environmental Superintendent for Thompson Creek Mining Company in Clayton, Idaho. “I’ve been very pleased with my NNU education so far and I’ve already utilized new skills in my career.”

Since he lives away from the Treasure Valley and any of NNU’s brick-and-mortar locations, it was critical to him that NNU’s ACBSP-accredited MBA program is offered fully online.

“I’m very busy with work and personal obligations, but the ability to work on projects when I have time has really worked for me,” says the father of two children, ages 2 ½ and 1. “I’m impressed with the organization of the course material.”

Jeremy admits to having some apprehension about pursuing an MBA online. “I was anxious about the lack of personal face-to-face communication and how reliable I would be in an online environment. So far, my concerns have not been an issue.”

NNU’s emphasis on preparing ethical business leaders was another draw to the program. “No other institutions offer the ethical approach that I find necessary,” he says. “I’m faced with ethical decisions every day. I feel that I never cave into the pressures. Ethics are the foundation required to make the right decisions.”

If you’re like Jeremy and want to become an ethical business leader in as little as 16 months, tune in Tuesday, July 9, from 4-6 p.m. (MDT) for our Graduate, Adult and Professional Programs Online Information Night.

During this online event, you’ll be able to log in and ask questions and learn more about the ethics-based instruction you’ll receive from our Christian faculty members who are also experts in their fields. You’ll also learn more about NNU’s other business specializations:

• Finance
  • Global Business
  • Healthcare
  • Leadership
  • Operations Management

RSVP NOW for this important event.

Can’t wait? Contact NNU now to learn more about NNU’s online MBA!

comments powered by Disqus