You’re interested in an MBA program that offers you convenience, quality, and value. You’ll get that at Northwest Nazarene University (NNU)—and a lot more.
Here are the Top 10 reasons you should consider an NNU MBA:
10. Cohort model: You’ll be a part of a group of students who move through the MBA program together—which means you’ll have a community of support throughout your NNU studies.
9. Internationally accredited: by the ACBSP.
8. Global learning: You’re take “Managing in a Global Economy,’’ which includes the opportunity to study abroad in places like Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Zurich and Lucerne.
7. Focused learning: You’ll choose from four concentrations—healthcare, operations management, finance, and global business.
6. Faith-based instruction: All aspects of life and living—from the spiritual to the emotional—are discussed in the context of how it impacts business around the world.
5. Ethics-based curriculum: Ethics based on Christian moral principles are woven into your courses.
4. Results-oriented: Our graduates get better jobs with their MBA.
3. Expert faculty: You’ll learn from seasoned instructors who have been in the “real world” and bring their experience to you
2. Affordable: We even buy your books!
1. Speed: You’ll be prepared to be an ethical business leader in 16 months by taking two, eight-week courses at a time.
Contact NNU if this sounds like the MBA you’ve been looking to pursue.comments powered by Disqus