Early Action transfer students receive priority financial aid award notification and housing assignments as well as a free travel mug with a gift card to our own Amity Perk Coffee House on campus.
The following items must be postmarked by May 15 to qualify:
- NNU Application for Admission and Financial Aid
- NNU Commitment agreement
- NNU Character Recommendation
- NNU Transfer Academic Planning Form
- NNU Residential Status Agreement
- Submit all your official college transcripts and a current unofficial transcript if you're enrolled.
- Submit official ACT or SAT scores and official high school transcript (if you transfer in less than 28 credits)
- $25 application fee
- $250 Tuition deposit
Complete your admissions file today to receive the benefits of qualifying for early action!