Graduation RequirementsApply Online »
Graduation requirements for a graduate degree in business include:
- Completing the approved program within six years from your initial course.
- Completing the required number of credits for the specific program.
- Maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. A student may count a maximum of two classes with C grades toward degree completion. Courses with grades of D or F do not count toward a degree.
- Completing a final project done in conjunction with the program's capstone course.
- Applying for the graduate degree one semester before anticipated completion of the degree.
- Complete program exit exam.