Adult & Professional Business FAQApply Online »
When are classes held?
- Classes in Nampa and Boise are held Monday-Thursday 6-10 p.m.
- Online classes can be completed at any time.
Is the program on a semester schedule?
- Yes, but each semester is broken up into three five-week sessions.
I cannot attend the first session, would it be possible to start the second or third session?
- Yes, you can start at the beginning of any session. View our schedule for session start dates.
What is a cohort?
- A cohort is a group of people that go through the entire program together.
How many credits do I need to enter a cohort?
- 45-60 credits
I don't have any college credits; how can I enter the program?
- You can begin at NNU with zero credits and take general education classes through the College Core program until you have earned enough credits to enter a cohort.
How many credits do I need to graduate from the program?
- A total of 124 credits is needed to graduate.
What degree will I have after completing the program?
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
How many weeks do classes last?
- Generally, you attend each class for 5 weeks. There are a few classes that are 7 or 10 weeks long.
Is there financial aid available?
- Yes, you can apply for federal assistance online at www.fafsa.ed.gov by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- You can also visit the NNU Financial Aid page to learn about other aid options.