Application ProcessApply Online »
Individuals (age 23 and above) applying for admission to the Accelerated Business Administration Program should complete the following:
- Submit an application online along with the $40 application fee to the Accelerated Business Administration office. You may request an application packet by contacting the Accelerated Business Administration office at 208-467-8108.
- Submit the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. NNU's school code is 001624.
- Visit the NNU Financial Aid Page.
- Submit letters of recommendation from two individuals that are familiar with your ability to successfully pursue the program, but are not related to you.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended and have them sent directly to the Accelerated Business Administration office.* Northwest Nazarene University
- Complete enrollment process with a Accelerated Business Administration Administrator. There is a non-refundable tuition deposit due of $150.00 at the time of enrollment.
- If English is not applicant's native language, submit a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
School of Business--Accelerated Business Administration
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
Acceptance will be determined when the above are met AND the individual has an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all previous academic course work.**
*An official high school transcript is required from students transferring less than 48 credits.
**Individuals with a GPA of less than 2.0 may apply for provisional acceptance for one semester.