Commencement Participation Policy
A student may participate in commencement if all degree requirements are completed, including the cross cultural experience and the CAAP examination.
With all other requirements met, a student may participate in commencement if no more than 6 credits remain uncompleted.
LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION is April 1, 2014.
Clearance for Participation
If you receive a participation letter, you will be allowed to participate in commencement activities. You will be able to pick up your academic regalia at Reunion Zero on April 27, 2014. The last day to be cleared for participation is April 17, 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
- April 9 - 10:10 am - Mandatory senior chapel meeting, NNU Little Theatre. You will be given event instructions.
- April 17 - Last day to clear for participation.
- April 27 - 7:30 pm - Reunion Zero, Brandt Center Lobby
- April 29 - May 7 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Regalia may be picked up at the Registrar's Office for students who are cleared.
- May 10 - 9:00 am - Final regalia pick up at Ford Idaho Center, behind the stage (where you will line-up)
- Robes and hoods will be returned behind the stage on tables
- You may keep your cap, tassel, and honor cords
- Enter through Entry 1 (main entrance) or Entry 5 (lower south side)
- May 10- 10:00 am - Baccalaureate, Ford Idaho Center
- Wear cap, gown, and honor cords
- Line-up at 9:15 am behind the stage
- May 10- 3:00 pm - Commencement, Ford Idaho Center
- Wear cap, gown, honor cords, and carry hood
- Line-up at 2:15 pm behind the stage