Commencement Participation Policy
A student may participate in commencement if all degree requirements are completed, including the cross cultural requirement and the CAAP examination.
With all other requirements met, a student may participate in commencement if no more than 6 credits remain uncompleted.
LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION is April 8, 2013.
Clearance for Participation
If you receive a participation letter, you will be allowed to participate in commencement activities. You will be able to pick up your academic regalia at Reunion Zero on April 21, 2013. The last day to be cleared for participation is April 19, 2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- April 10 - 10:10 am - Mandatory senior chapel meeting, NNU Little Theatre. You will be given event instructions.
- April 19 - Last day to clear for participation.
- April 21 - 7:30 pm - Reunion Zero, Brandt Center Lobby
- April 24 – May 8 - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm - Regalia may be picked up at the Registrar's Office for students who are cleared.
- May 11 - 9:00 am - Final regalia pick up at Idaho Center, behind the stage (where you will line-up)
- Robes and hoods will be returned behind the stage on tables
- You may keep your cap, tassel, and honor cords
- Enter through Entry 1 (main entrance) or Entry 5 (lower south side)
- May 11- 10:00 am - Baccalaureate, Idaho Center
- Wear cap, gown, honor cords, and carry hood
- Line-up at 9:15 am behind the stage
- May 11- 3:00 pm - Commencement, Idaho Center
- Wear cap, gown, honor cords, and hood
- Line-up at 2:15 pm behind the stage