Typical Program Progress
- Submit an application file of required documents at least one month before beginning the program.
- The Director of Graduate Theological Online Education will notify the applicant of official acceptance into the program. Forms for application and financial aid are available online at www.nnu.edu/ministry. Financial aid cannot be received until a person is officially accepted in the program.
- Register for courses and pay tuition on a monthly basis or arrange for payment through federal financial aid.
- Complete all course work during the 8 week period of an online course.
- Complete a Master of Arts program in 24-30 months, depending on the program; or a Master of Divinity program in 54-60 months.