Application for Admission
- Submit an official transcript from the undergraduate institution from which the student graduated to the Office of Graduate Theological Online Education. Official transcripts for graduate work should also be submitted if it relates to a theological discipline.
- Provide three letters of recommendation from: District Superintendent or ecclesiastical superior; someone willing to evaluate the student's previous academic performance, such as a college professor or administrator; and an adult lay leader who knows the student well or the student's senior pastor if the student is an associate pastor.
- If English is not the studentís native language, proficiency must be determined by a successful completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) in which the total score shall be 85, with writing and speaking no less than a score of 22, and no score under 20.
- Students who earn degrees outside of the United States must have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) to ensure undergraduate degree equivalents.
- Submit an online application with a nonrefundable $50 application fee.