Nursing Graduation Requirements
Graduation requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing degree:
• Completion of the requirements for the approved program.
• Completion of the required number of credits and/or certification for the specific program.
• Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher for all MSN courses.
• Only credits receiving a "C" (2.0) or higher grade may be applied toward the degree.
• Apply for graduation during the semester preceding the one in which expected completion of the degree is required.