Graduation requirements for the graduate degrees in business include:
- Complete the approved program within 6 years of beginning course work.
- Complete the required number of credits.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have no more than two courses with C grades.
- Receive no grades of D or F as these do not count toward a degree.
- Complete a final project done in conjunction with the programís capstone course.
- Apply for the degree by submitting an application according to the following deadlines: June 1 for Fall; October 1 for Spring; and January 15 for Summer.
- Complete program exit exam.