- Show proof of high school graduation, or proof of completion of an equivalent course of study.
- Have an official, final high school and/or college transcript, or an equivalent document, on file at NNU that lists all academic work to date.
- Submit all required fees and forms as requested to insure that you retain your space in the incoming class (see Deposits and Fees).
- Be an active participant as your class schedule is prepared in the Office of Academic Advising. Indicate your acceptance of the schedule when requested.
- Complete and return all Student Development forms for housing, health care, and related student life issues.
Registration dates are found on the official college calendar published in this catalog as well as online. All students are expected to be present and complete registration on the days scheduled for this purpose.
Instructions for registration will be furnished at the time of registration. Students are not enrolled in courses until all registration materials are completed and approved by advisors and/or other authorized persons. Satisfactory financial arrangements must be completed and approved in the Business Office.