- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all academic course work.
- Evidence of competency in writing.
- Official transcript of all previous undergraduate and graduate work.
- Two professional recommendations.
- A favorable recommendation from the School of Business Graduate Committee.
- An acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if English is not your native language.
It is expected MBA students will have a basic knowledge of computer technology, including word processing and excel skills.
Exceptions to regular admission requirements must be approved by the School of Business Graduate Committee.