Adult and Professional Programs in Education

The Adult and Professional Programs in Education offers three routes to certification. If you are still working on your Bachelor's degree you can obtain certification in Elementary Education as well. If you already have a Bachelor's degree, you can pursue a Master's Degree in Education (M.Ed) with certification in either Elementary or Secondary.  All three routes are provided in an accelerated delivery format for students 23 years of age or older.  Information and requirements for the undergraduate degree (B.A.) is contained in the Adult and Professional Programs in Education section of the catalog. Information and requirements concerning the two programs at the graduate level are found in the Graduate section of the catalog.