The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program is designed to provide advanced study and research for educators interested in educational leadership. Program highlights include:
- Flexible scheduling and course delivery in an online/distance format for continued employment.
- Program length is 22 months.
- Take one course every 8 weeks.
- Fully accredited program with doctorally-prepared faculty who have extensive experience within the areas of K-12, higher education, and educational research.
- The program utilizes a cohort model and offers a two-week on-campus summer session as an opportunity to prepare for dissertation and research activities.