SHRM Essentials® of HR Management!
The SHRM Essentials® of HR Management is an introductory course offering a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this is the program for you!
This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- Reduces company's risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including: employment law; selecting qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management process.
Course: Essentials of HR Management
Dates: April 4-5, 2013
Location: NNU Campus, Nampa, Idaho
*Tuition Discount available for SHRM and Regional Chapter members: Call to receive Discount Registration Code
Contact: Cheri Severson, (208) 467-8545, CPD(at)nnu.edu
View Online Catalog to register: HERE