What steps do I need to take to get started in the program?
Individuals (age 23 and above) applying for admission to NNU through the College Core Degree Requirements Program should complete the following:
- Submit an application online along with the $40 application fee to the College Core Degree Requirements office. You may request an application packet by contacting the College Core Degree Requirements office at 208-467-8447.
- Submit Financial Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. NNU's school code is 00-1624.
- Request an electronic pin number. (This may take 3 or more days and will be sent via email.)
- Fill out the FAFSA using the appropriate federal tax return.
- Sign the financial aid form with the electronic pin number.
- Notification will be sent of gran/loan eligibility.
- Return Master Promissory Note
- Return Stafford Loan Interview
- Complete Stafford Loan Interview online www.nela.net
- Go to Mapping Your Future Entrance Counseling link at the bottom of the web page.
- Northwest Nazarene University
College Core Degree Requirements
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
- An official high school transcript is required from students transferring less than 28 credits
- Complete enrollment packet
- Complete registration from
- Register for courses
- Pay $150.00 (non-refundable) tuition deposit.
Print a copy of this checklist for your convenience.