The CPD partners with K-12 educators to deliver professional development training and credits through a variety of learning platforms and delivery methods. We work with school district administrators and content specialists to create and facilitate course content that meets the needs of their instructional staff.
- Download and complete the Course Form. Email the completed Course Form to pdcoordinator(at)nnu.edu.
- New instructors must complete the PD Instructor Info Sheet form and read, sign and submit an PD Adjunct Instructor Responsibilities form linked below.
- Forms received by the CPD will be reviewed for approval by the appropriate University faculties.
- The PD Coordinator will contact the course instructor to facilitate optimal course design and to notify of course approvals.
- Utilizing the Course Form, update Sections 1, 2 and 4 (if changes are needed) and email completed Course Form to email@example.com.
- The PD Coordinator will contact the course instructor with any questions and to notify of course approval.
- Please do not advertise your course prior to receiving notification of course approval. The CPD recommends advertising your course following course approval and provides supplemental E-promotional material, which will be forwarded to the Instructor of Record.