The K-12 Teacher ENL Endorsement Program
NNU's ENL Endorsement program provides a foundation in linguistics and second-language acquisition, along with classroom methodologies and curriculum-design skills which can be used to improve student achievement.
- Earn all 20 credits for ENL Endorsement through PD
- Complete the program in just one year
- 16 credit core offered in program
- Additional 4 credit Foreign Language requirement option available, if needed*
- Ideal for educators who have a graduate degree or are not currently obtaining a graduate degree
- $195 per credit / books and materials extra
- No Financial Aid available
Enroll now to guarantee your start in classes this fall.
Acceptance to the programs is determined according to applicant qualifications and available seats. A Bachelors degree is required as prerequisite to program acceptance.
Start Date: September 2, 2014
Enrollment Link: PDLearn Catalog registration
Program Contact: Christa Sandidge, M.Ed.
Program Calendar HERE